- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I built this mostly because it seemed like a fun project that's not too hard and somewhat useful, you simply take a long video and have it find the parts worth turning into short clips. It's called Sniptura. You upload an MP4 and it transcribes it, picks the moments it thinks would work as clips, and trims them into vertical shorts. It can also split a long video into chapter-sized segments. It's far from perfect but i've decided to actually post something instead of continually working on something and never sharing it hahah. Where it's at: Free tier is 20 minutes of video a week. Clips get a small watermark. MP4 upload only for now. No YouTube links yet. There's a Pro waitlist but nothing to pay for yet. I want to find out whether anyone finds it useful first. Link if you want to try it: https://sniptura.com I'd really apprecitate hearing any feedback :))   submitted by   /u/rhofield [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/7 04:37:07
- 暂无回复