Original Summary

Cristiano Ronaldo says he is not retiring from international football but deserves to be punished for walking out on Portugal for a "breach of the coach's trust". The 41-year-old captain left his country's Nations League camp after being an unused substitute against Norway and then finding out he would not start against Denmark. Al-Nassr forward Ronaldo has scored 146 goals in 234 Portugal appearances - both world records - helping them win Euro 2016 and the Nations League twice. In a lengthy statement, the former Real Madrid and Manchester United player said he should be held accountable for his actions. "The Portuguese Football Federation must assess the consequences of my actions and punish me for them. I believe the punishment should not be reduced," Ronaldo said. "I have already apologised, but I know that actions have consequences." Portugal manager Jorge Jesus said on Sunday that the door was still open for Ronaldo to play for the country's national team. Ronaldo said that, provided he was "physically fit, playing with my team, and hopefully scoring goals", he would like to continue to play international football. "After my suspension period ends, I will be available, as I always have been, to compete and win with our national team," he added. More to follow.

中文概览

中文标题: C罗希望葡萄牙处罚自己,但不会退出国家队

C罗表示不会退出国际足坛,但承认擅自离开葡萄牙队训练营辜负教练信任,应受处罚。他在对挪威未获出场、得知对丹麦不会首发后离队。葡萄牙足协应评估后果并处罚,不应减轻。他已道歉。主帅若热·热苏斯称国家队大门仍敞开。C罗称只要身体状态和比赛允许,愿继续为国出战,禁赛结束后可归队。


  • 情报分类:综合情报
  • 分类依据:体育人物新闻,不属于现有技术、工作、商业等类别,只能归入综合情报。
  • 信息来源:英语新闻 / BBC News Top Stories
  • 发布时间:2026/10/7 04:12:24