Created a chrome extension to autofill forms (AnswerKeep) - for productivity. Looking for feedback!
1
- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Hi! I recently created an extension that helps optimize productivity when it comes to filling out repetitive forms and I'm trying to get some feedback from users to get an idea of whether it meets client needs as well as what additions/adjustments I can make to optimize the extension based on client feedback. It can be downloaded for free and has a range of uses with the free version. It also has a "pro" version for a one-time $7 fee that unlocks new features within the extension. It's called AnswerKeep on the chrome web store. If you're interested, let me know what you think after you use it and I'd love some feedback if you have the time!   submitted by   /u/cesararduino1998 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/7 04:01:37
- 暂无回复