Original Summary

My app got 60K+ users worldwide in just a few weeks. I'm so happy !! I built Loadia because I wanted one place to track the games I play. Consoles and stores keep lists everywhere and I kept losing what I finished, dropped, or wanted friends to try. I even drew all the icons in the app by hand haha. I use AI day to day while building. It helps me move faster. The first version let me bring people onto the team, including a graphic designer. Redesign lands end of this month, with new features coming. What it does: Log and rate games Reviews / notes Collection (playing, finished, backlog) Friends collection Discovery from what’s new and popular on Loadia iOS + Android + Web: loadia.app Free, no ads. Premium later for extras and no ads. Honest feedback welcome ! Happy to answer questions :)   submitted by   /u/AhGars [link]   [comments]

中文概览

中文标题: 我为游戏玩家打造了一个 Letterboxd,在 X 上爆火!

作者开发了游戏追踪应用Loadia,类似Letterboxd,可记录/评分游戏、写评论笔记、管理游玩/通关/待玩收藏、查看好友收藏,并从热门和新内容发现游戏。支持iOS、Android和Web,免费无广告,后续推Premium。上线数周获全球6万+用户,月底将改版并加新功能;作者用AI辅助开发并手绘图标。


  • 情报分类:综合情报
  • 分类依据:个人应用发布与用户增长,未明确开源或技术学习
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/7 03:53:57