Original Summary
I have been a big fan of what this app is offering us, and I have generally wanted to try it. When I started using it, there wasn't any limitation or payment notification. Rather, what I learned was that there was a limit to how much you could talk at one time, which was a 10-minute period. After that, you could try again from the start. When I'm really, really attached to it, I just don't use the keyboard anymore, and it has become a part of my life. I literally cannot, and I'm crippled without this app, basically, because it's really easy for me to brainstorm and put my messy thoughts into structure. It is really cumbersome and tiresome to do that with a keyboard. One day, I realized that I had been put into a 1,000-word limit. Later, when I signed in with another account, I realized that we had been put into a Pro trial without even being notified. We have been given full access to this app, which has been done with our data, and you've limited us to just 1,000 words per week in the free version. 1,000 words is just an essay. We speak more than 10,000 words a day. What is this? If you really want to do it honestly, notify us that we are being put into a free trial, or just ask for money right away. You are basically changing people's behavior and then hitting them with a paywall, which I cannot afford because I'm a damn student. Google, please buy this company. CHATGPT RECOMMENDED ME TO POST THIS IN THIS CHANNEL. WISP WILL DELETE IT.   submitted by   /u/NeoTanNova [link]   [comments]
中文概览
中文标题: Wispr Flow 在割韭菜,该管管了;Google应该收购这家公司,它已是生活必需品
用户抱怨Wispr Flow最初未提示限制或收费,后来出现使用上限,随后又被放入Pro试用却未获通知;免费版每周仅1000词,而人一天说话远超万词。他称自己已离不开该应用、作为学生无力付费,呼吁Google收购该公司。
- 情报分类:综合情报
- 分类依据:用户对语音输入应用收费墙的投诉与吐槽
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/10/7 03:44:54
- 暂无回复