- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I run a QR code SaaS. One of the features is a "social links" QR code - you add your Instagram, TikTok, YouTube etc., and people scan to see all your links. Each QR code has a short link visible in the dashboard (for sharing/testing). One user completely ignored the QR code. Instead, they grabbed the short link and put it in their Instagram bio - basically using my tool as a Linktree. Never intended this. But now I'm thinking: Do I block this and force QR usage? Or do I lean into it and market the short link as a feature? Is this a new user segment I should go after? Feels weird because the whole product is built around QR codes. But if people want the link more than the code... maybe that's a signal? Anyone else had users "misuse" your product in a way that made you rethink the offering?   submitted by   /u/nerijuso [link]   [comments]
中文概览
中文标题: 用户“破解”了我的二维码工具——现在我在想要不要顺势做这个方向
一位二维码SaaS创始人讲述:有用户完全无视二维码,直接把仪表盘里的短链接放进Instagram简介,把工具当成Linktree使用。他纠结是封禁这种做法、强制扫码,还是顺势把短链接作为功能来宣传,并把它视为新的用户群信号。
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:讨论SaaS产品用户非预期用法与市场定位取舍
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/10/7 03:12:24
- 暂无回复