Original Summary
Hi I’ve been working on Secondary for a while and I’ve just opened the first external beta. The idea started from something quite simple: I think most of us end up doing the same things, going to the same places and spending time in the same way without really thinking about it. I wanted to build something that would occasionally give you a small reason to do something different. That became Secondary. The app gives you small nudges organised around things like exploring, connecting, creating and reflecting. You pick one, go and do it in real life, and then you can capture the moment afterwards. I ended up building a Moments system around this as well. You can add a photo or a reflection, keep it private in your Journal, or share it with the community and see other people's Moments. One part of the project I’m particularly happy with is the visual direction. I worked with an artist on the identity and illustrations because I wanted Secondary to feel more like its own little world rather than another app using generic illustrations. The app is currently free to use and I’m not putting the core experience behind a paywall. I’ve done quite a lot of testing myself at this point, so the next step is seeing how people who know nothing about the project actually use it. I’m looking for the first group of external testers now. I’m much more interested in people actually trying a few nudges and telling me what they think than simply collecting downloads. If anyone wants to give it a try: https://testflight.apple.com/join/zeHkWM1E I’d be happy to hear what you think, good or bad.   submitted by   /u/Objective-Hall-5284 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/7 03:51:38
- 暂无回复