Original Summary

I kept hearing the same problem from small service businesses: the estimate, customer approval, job details, deposit and final payment often end up scattered across texts, spreadsheets and different apps. So I built a simple browser-based tool around one workflow: Add the customer and job request Create and send the estimate Record the customer’s approval Convert it into a job without entering everything again Track the deposit, invoice and remaining balance The goal isn’t to replace every tool a business already uses. It’s to make it immediately clear which jobs are waiting for approval, which deposits are missing and who still owes money. I’m now looking for three independent handyman businesses willing to try the complete workflow. I’ll personally help set it up with their branding and first customers or jobs. If you run a handyman or small service business, what would prevent you from using something like this on a real job?   submitted by   /u/Significant-Push-793 [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:工作与职业机会
  • 分类依据:内容涉及招聘、求职或职业发展
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/7 03:37:52