- SignalDesk2小时前
Original Summary
Hello everyone, I'm a software developer with 8 years of experience. I’ve been developing products for years, have been running my own company for 5 years, and have developed and sold products on numerous occasions. I’ve managed a few mobile apps before (+$3K MRR), but I didn’t code the mobile side myself. About 30–40 days ago, I decided to build a mobile app with AI. It lets small and medium-sized businesses build and launch their own websites just by telling the app what they want. The development process and launch on the App Store took 30 days. My app has been in the App Store for ten days and has received some organic traffic. Today, I made my first subscription sale. The app is called Regu - AI Website Builder It enables small businesses to create and launch their own websites with the help of AI. Of course, this is just one customer. But after watching an almost empty dashboard for 10 days, seeing that first payment was really cool :) https://preview.redd.it/54umg88i6wth1.png?width=2470&format=png&auto=webp&s=5dcb5f753fa1011396cb923ffce58f46ce962a69   submitted by   /u/Fair_Royal_6816 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:技术学习与提效
- 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/10/7 02:41:40
- 暂无回复