- SignalDesk2小时前
Original Summary
I'm exploring a small app for an older parent living independently and an adult child helping from another home. It is only an idea, potentially paid later. No demo or signup yet; I've used AI to help with research and wording. The parent would agree to share a daily check-in and optional self-reported medicine responses. They could also tap 'please call me'. If a reply is missing or a call is requested, one relative accepts the follow-up, and the family sees who is handling it and whether they followed up. A tap would not prove medicine was swallowed, and this would not be emergency monitoring. My doubt: reminders aren't new, and a family group chat might already solve the coordination. Is making 'who will follow up?' explicit a useful difference, or just extra admin? What would you cut from this first version? Which existing tools make it unnecessary? I'd also appreciate criticism of the parent-consent and notification approach. General examples are enough; please leave out private medical details. I'm asking for critique, not customers.   submitted by   /u/Dry_Box1786 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/7 02:42:26
- 暂无回复