- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
You can read this by knowing it is not made by AI and am not shilling shovel. This is the sub I have the most respect in Reddit, you will not find any app name or link in this post. Also separated the text into multiple parts so it is easy to read I have started building side projects 4-5 years ago. Just to build a Github portfolio. After 1-2 years I took a break for 1 year or so. Realized while working out I need to have kind of a workout app that I can log my workouts in details with rpe, how much rest I took etc. Was thinking maybe this would be nice app to sell also. After building and using it some times I realized there are way better apps in stores Last December I became serious, wanted to have a SaaS that earns me money as most of the guys in this sub. Realized there are actually lots of people with the same desires as me. This February asked question about SaaS saturation in this sub(was actually my first post here). Got some hopeful comments about it. Started searching for an idea. Got into some subs, wanted to make my profile known in the sub that my ICP hangs out. After commenting 2 weeks I understood the pattern that gets the most traction in that sub. Made a post, got 500k views and 1.8 k likes (my account got most of the karma from that post) later that day the mod banned my a$$. Asked why, he told me that my account is SaaS dev account. But every post and comment is hidden. Learned that mods can see the account even if you disabled that. Later on, picked another niche(realtors) got the last 1000 post from them to see what is needed. You can build the script yourself easily. Gave to AI to analyze for ideas, built the idea later. Then realized it is actually B2C project not the B2B one. Anyways wanted to market it because it is the most needed thing for the product. Used another old Reddit account with same way. Everything was great and account was having traction. Added a post after helping people in comments(5-6 max comment among 4 subs) that actually have the backup of research etc. Do not know how but this time Reddit itself banned that account. Honestly I do know the reason. No one was complaining the contents that I help/help with is AI. I have 2 ideas for that in my mind: 1. Mass commenting(but I cannot say if it can be considered as spam or not) 2. Creating reddit ad campaign with that Reddit account 3. Having the product link on my bio. But 1 and 3 are mostly what people in this sub recommends. Anyways trying to market that app with SEO. It is mostly passively improving app. Tried SEO app. Which was also mentioned in subs it is needed. Built it, same Reddit marketing idea. With brand new app account. Like, the product itself is account name. After some time I tried to have ad for the oproduct. But 2 days later that account got banned also. So, this my journey till now. Very curious what you people are going through, what I can change, how do you get out of this marketing hell? Because from what I see organic reddit is hard
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/10/6 23:30:12
- 暂无回复