- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Hey everyone, I’m pretty sure a lot of you can relate to this: you come across something cool on Twitter, Reddit, or Instagram, hit "save", and then completely forget it exists. A few weeks later, you vaguely remember reading something useful, but you end up wasting 20 minutes searching through five different apps trying to find it. That endless cycle was driving me crazy, so I decided to do something about it. Over the last few months, I spent my free time outside of work building a little tool called LinkMemo, and I finally pushed it out on Google Play earlier this month. Basically, it's designed to be a home for all the links you hoard across the web. You can throw links into it directly from your share sheet, copy-paste them, or let it detect your clipboard. But instead of just acting as a dumb list of URLs, it actually reads and analyzes the content for you. It gives you quick AI summaries and lets you ask questions about whatever you saved (kind of like chatting with your bookmarks). My favorite part, though, is the visual knowledge graph. Instead of stuffing links into rigid folders where they go to die, LinkMemo visually connects related links together so you can actually see how your saved stuff fits into the bigger picture. Oh, and there’s also a private space if you have stuff you’d rather keep locked away. Since I'm building this solo in my spare time, I'm really keen to hear what real people think. If you have a minute to check it out (you can find it on Google Play as LinkMemo: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zengq.linkmemo ), I’d genuinely appreciate any honest feedback, suggestions, or bug reports! This ended up being quite a long post, thank you so much for reading through it!   submitted by   /u/Anomaly-nathan [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/6 23:42:54
- 暂无回复