- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Hi everyone! I’d like to ask you to check out and review my applications at https://apps.opikula.dev/ . You can download the setup .exe files for PC or .apk files for Android there (Linux and Mac versions are available as well). I'd love to get some feedback on the apps I’ve been working on for over a week now and see if they actually make sense to pursue. Let me know if there's too little or too much content, what features are missing, any bugs, glitches, or broken functionality—basically anything that comes to mind. I plan to continue developing these three apps, but getting feedback from all kinds of people will help me understand what I’m doing right and what I’m doing wrong. The project team consists of me, two of my friends, and AI (Claude Code). I’d really appreciate a star on GitHub if you like it! I’m looking forward to all feedback, both good and bad.   submitted by   /u/Massive_Release_1972 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:技术学习与提效
- 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/6 23:01:39
- 暂无回复