- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Hey everyone, Like a lot of you, I've always found it incredibly tough to market my own small games and get players to actually test them out. To help fix this for myself and other creators, I decided to build a simple directory called Playpile ( https://www.playpile.io ). It's completely free to submit your game. The core mechanic is a community leaderboard that resets every month to give newer or smaller titles a fair chance at getting visibility and collecting votes. I built this specifically for people who make small games, and I really want it to be a genuinely useful resource rather than just another dead directory. I'd love to hear your thoughts on it: Is the interface clean enough? What features or categories should I add next to make it more useful for your marketing? If you have a free or web game ready, feel free to drop it in! Thanks for any feedback. If noone is interested then at least I have a nice website to show off my games to my mom =D   submitted by   /u/skullbox [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/6 22:50:22
- 暂无回复