- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I'm Wave Leta, and I build Waveleta on my own. It just went live, and I'd like honest feedback from people who've shipped SaaS before. The problem: market information is everywhere, attention isn't. I kept ending up with charts, feeds and lists open just to answer one question: what's actually moving, and what deserves a look right now? Alerts didn't fix it. More alerts just meant more noise. What I built: - A web app that keeps an eye on 600+ crypto markets, with US equities and FX in early access - It describes changing conditions in plain words (strengthening, weakening, emerging, returning to normal) instead of throwing raw numbers at you - An Overview page, one watchlist for the markets you care about, and alerts for important changes - Crypto prices refresh every minute; alerts are checked every 60 seconds What it isn't: it's not a broker, it doesn't hold your money and it doesn't give investment advice. It's there for awareness, and the decisions stay yours. Pricing: 14-day free trial, then €39/month. I chose one plan with no tiers so it's simple to understand. What I'd love feedback on: Does "attention over noise" land within 10 seconds on the homepage, or does it read like every other dashboard? Is €39/month with a 14-day trial reasonable for a solo-built tool in this space, or would you price it differently? As a solo founder, what would you cut or focus on first? https://waveleta.com/ Happy to answer anything about the build or the pricing decision. I'll be in the comments.   submitted by   /u/Interesting-Chef2988 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/10/6 21:21:08
- 暂无回复