- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
First , the issues faced -- 1) Writing one cold email requires multiple tabs -- Google ( researching about prospect ) --> Apollo ( bringing out the emails ) --> Claude ( crafting the email ) --> Gmail ( for sending the email) 2) Most email finding tools are expensive to start with . About 1 year ago when I was starting out with my new startup , getting an email finder tool was taking a massive chunk of our cashflow ( apollo) 3) Research tool time and a lot of effort . Email finding and email sending were never the issue , It was who are you sending it to. Hence doing that in scale either took a lot of time or did not yield good results hence I created acquiresure.cloud This tool has no fancy ui or anything as it isnt meant to be used from the platform. This tool is to be integrated in claude / chatgpt which then can perform prospect research , prospect email extraction , prospect email finding and sending , all in one place Basically to sum it up -- Tool that connects to claude and gives it access to a leads db , company and people data db and email sending tool and hence can perform research and outreach in one tab Now why claude? For cold emails , it is more personalized . I can just tell it to send X copy to A group of folks and Y copy to the B group of folks . I can have it monitor the responses and also deeply personalize cold emails for each prospect . It is a very customizable workflow for me atleast As usual , I am very open for suggestions and contradictions . I am a developer but have always loved being in the GTM side ( but always have hated doing the GTM work haha) acquiresure.cloud   submitted by   /u/Ok-Community3672 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:开源项目与落地
- 分类依据:内容涉及项目实践、创业、副业或变现
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/10/6 20:54:31
- 暂无回复