- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Im a digital nomad who likes to find the best cheap flights to exotic destinations. As a side project I reverse engineered Google Flights & Booking.com and sell it as an API on RapidAPI, and this week it got to 37 paying customers. Since half this sub asks where first customers come from, I went back through my last 10 new ones to see how each of them found me. The listing did most of the work. 7 found it on their own and subscribed without hearing from me at all - all I did there was a proper description with real example calls. 2 came from a short note I send inside RapidAPI to brand new free users, showing what a scan over a whole month of dates looks like. Ive sent 72 of those so far. Both that paid got theirs within a day or two of their first calls (the older signups I wrote to weeks later havent paid yet). The last one came from a cold email, the kind where I read their project first and price a route from their own example. He subscribed the same afternoon ! Then theres the stuff that did nothing, which I wish I knew a month ago. Nearly a hundred follow up emails got exactly one reply, and it was a no. The MCP directories and marketplaces I listed it on havent brought a single paying subscriber I can trace either. So now the listing gets the attention, and my outreach time goes to new free users and first emails only. Its called FlightPowers if youre curious, with a free MCP version that has ads and 50 searches a day. Paid starts at 10$ for 2,500 searches. Right now its only my own numbers from a few weeks, so its a small sample and I wouldnt call any of this a rule. Would love to hear what brought in your first paying customers, inbound or outreach :)   submitted by   /u/OtherwiseWeekend2222 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/10/6 20:05:11
- 暂无回复