- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
When a product is still new, the first users are taking more of a risk than everyone who comes later. They are buying before there are hundreds of reviews, before the product has years of updates behind it, and sometimes they are the people who end up finding the bugs and giving the feedback that actually improves it. So I thought it made sense that those people should get the best price. Windowshot is a Windows screen recorder and screenshot tool I have been building to make polished recordings and screenshots without spending a lot of time editing. Things like automatic zooms, camera layouts, screenshot styling, etc. are built into the app. I limited the current price to the first 50 users. Once those spots are gone, I will increase it. It just feels fair to me that the people who support something early should get something in return. Would you rather do something like this for a new product, or just keep the same price from day one? windowshot.app   submitted by   /u/QaisFaiz [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/10/6 18:12:13
- 暂无回复