- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Hey r/SideProject ! My side project is Scitch – a live multiplayer reaction game for iOS & Android. The idea Most quick mobile games are single-player. I wanted something you can play live against real people in just a few minutes : Up to 24 players join a match Every round is a different mini-game (find the right colors, tap the ink color not the word, wait for green, numbers in order, pairs, "don't tap") The slowest players get knocked out each round The last two play a best-of-3 final duel while everyone else watches and bets on the winner What's in it now 6 game modes, live events with special rules, a solo boss mission Friends & lobby invites, daily quests, a season pass A shop with an in-game currency you can only earn by playing – no pay-to-win Bots fill the lobby when not enough people are online, so you never wait long How I built it Solo dev, with a lot of AI help for coding and art. Flutter app, a Go game server for the real-time rooms, Laravel backend and an admin panel. The game design and balancing are mine – and that's where I need help now. What I'm looking for Beta testers and honest feedback: Is it fun after the first match – would you play a second one? Is the difficulty fair? Does it run smoothly on your phone? The beta is free : scitch.com/beta Thanks for reading – I reply to every comment!   submitted by   /u/thexyba [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/6 20:10:26
- 暂无回复