Original Summary

You know that channel where everyone replies "sounds good 👍" and half of them clearly don't think it sounds good? Yeah. On my last team the real feedback always came later, in DMs, from the people who didn't say a word in the meeting. So I built QuikMood . And yes, I know there are already anonymous Slack apps. I tried a few, and the thing I kept thinking was ok but what happens the first time someone uses this to be a jerk? That's honestly where most of my time went. /veil posts anonymously and admins can't see who wrote it. But you can't '@channel' anonymously, anyone can flag a post, and admins pick their own lines for what gets flagged and what gets blocked. /pollveil is the same idea for polls: one vote each, nobody sees who voted for what, and you can change your mind until it closes. Then it kinda snowballed. /speakup is for the serious stuff. It goes to a small private group like HR, and you talk it through with them in your DMs, with your name or without. /pulse sends short anonymous surveys every week or month and gives you a report at the end. /kudos is for shouting someone out in front of the team. You give them a few points with a message, people can 👏 it, and there's a leaderboard if your team likes that kind of thing. /mood is a quick private check-in on focus, energy and morale. Nobody sees your answers. The channel only gets the team average, and only once enough people have answered. Oh, and it can't read your channels. It doesn't even ask for that permission. I'm looking for some teams to try it. Install it from quikmood.com and you get 2 months of Pro free . It's not on the Slack Marketplace yet, so Slack will show a little notice when you install. Roast it, I can take it. And if you're an admin, would you use QuikMood in your workspace? Why or why not?   submitted by   /u/VibeSavant [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:商业与市场研究
  • 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/6 20:03:20