Original Summary

Listen, I know fitness is a super saturated market. And when the competitors are giants like YouTube, Peleton, Nike ect it's even more intimidating. I've been dealing with a lot of imposter syndrome during this build. Like, what makes me the one who's going to make this work? I'm just a stay at home mom working on this whenever the kids don't need me. The fitness industry is broken for moms, introverted people, people who get intimidated by the gym but still need a community. Costs for the membership +childcare+ commute is just not feasible for a lot of us. That's why I'm building a gym that comes to you. With interactive live classes you can take in your living room in a way that fits your budget, and access to private trainers, nutritionists and a community to back you, fitness doesn't have to feel so out of reach. I am in the building stage of this but I'd love to hear other people's thoughts on the idea.   submitted by   /u/Worried-Spirit4386 [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:商业与市场研究
  • 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/6 19:50:30