- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Last week, the US launched America.gov, an Al front door to information across thousands of government websites. It made me wonder whether something similar could be useful in Australia, so I built Ask Australia 🇦🇺: • https://askaustralia.online You can ask things like: • "What support am I eligible for after having a baby?" • "I lost my job. What government help can I get?" • "I'm moving from Victoria to Queensland. What do I need to update?" It searches official Australian government sources and gives you a straightforward answer with links and next steps. It currently covers federal, state and territory services, with 138,000+ official pages indexed. No account needed and free to use. It's an independent project, not a government website, and Al can still get things wrong. Would genuinely appreciate the feedback.   submitted by   /u/iahsanhashmi [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:工作与职业机会
- 分类依据:内容涉及招聘、求职或职业发展
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/6 19:08:59
- 暂无回复