- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I built Vidlax , an Android video player and manager, because I wanted a different way to browse videos already stored on my phone. Most gallery apps still present local videos as a regular thumbnail grid. One of the main things I experimented with in Vidlax is Local Reels — your own local videos in a vertical Reels/TikTok-style feed, without uploading them anywhere. It also includes: Local/offline video playback Folder and video management Customizable player Playlists, favorites and bookmarks History, watchlist and notes Private Folder It’s now available on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gbellalx.vidlax I’m especially curious about Local Reels : does browsing your own videos this way actually feel useful compared with a normal gallery, or would you mostly stick with the traditional grid? I’d appreciate any thoughts on the idea, UI, or anything you think could be improved.   submitted by   /u/jondrians [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:综合情报
- 分类依据:内容未命中明确的垂直分类规则,归入综合情报
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/6 18:21:44
- 暂无回复