Original Summary

Inspired by games like &quot;super monkey ball&quot; and good &#x27;ol &quot;marble blast&quot;.. PolyRoll is basically their evil clone..<p>Uses a combo of &quot;three.js&quot; and &quot;cannon-es&quot;<p>--------- Backstory: ---------<p>3 months ago I stopped at my buddy&#x27;s house.. he showed me his Claude-code setup.. I had never tried agentic coding so I figured, why not try to make a game?<p>After some brainstorming and developing a plan with gemini-pro, we set sonnet off on his merry way and went for a swim... About an hour or two later we had a working game (though it was&#x27;t great, buggy)... After some more prompts to kill the bugs, tweak the play-feel and camera physics- we did some mobile optimizations, added the animations, and designed a d-pad by sending sonnet a photo mockup of the custom buttons we wanted...<p>For a game made in the span of about 6-8 hours total, it&#x27;s not bad! Quite difficult&#x2F; frustrating at times though.. Some levels get glitchy, and we left it kinda messy&#x2F;low-poly on purpose!<p>I don&#x27;t think my friend has much interest in developing the game further, and I don&#x27;t have Claude-code, so I figured why not post the game here now so others may enjoy...<p>---- NOTE: ----<p>The levels are entirely procedurally generated, no two levels are ever the same...<p>If you get stuck on a level just reload, you may get easier levels at the expense of starting the game over at level 1 (sorry no saves).. technically infinite, but the levels get very difficult!<p>Good luck have fun!


  • 情报分类:技术学习与提效
  • 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
  • 信息来源:Hacker News 新项目
  • 发布时间:2026/10/6 18:41:02