- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Hey everyone, I've been working on OpenPix, a free web platform and photo studio for generating AI images and exploring a community gallery. It also serves as the entire backend API for our companion React Native / Expo mobile app. Tech Stack: Backend & Web Studio: Laravel (Horizon, Redis queues) with Blade & Alpine.js AI Models: Fal.ai (FLUX / Recraft pipelines via async webhooks) Storage: AWS S3 for original images, previews and watermarked thumbnails Mobile Companion: React Native / Expo communicating with the same API endpoints Transparency note: As a backend-focused developer, I used AI tools to help generate and style the frontend. The functionality works reliably: handling prompt generation, multi-step seasonal campaigns, and image processing smoothly. Where I need your help: To be completely honest, I am not 100% satisfied with the visual design and UX yet. At times, the AI-assisted UI feels slightly generic or cluttered, especially around the studio controls and the gallery interactions. I’d love some candid feedback on: Visual Design: What feels off, visually overwhelming, or looks too templated? UX Flow: Is the journey from entering a prompt to viewing or downloading the image clear and intuitive? Responsiveness: How does the layout feel on your device (desktop vs. mobile)? Check it out here: https://openpix-ai.app Any constructive criticism, harsh feedback, or quick ideas for improvement are greatly appreciated! Thanks a lot for your time and help!   submitted by   /u/RefrigeratorNarrow13 [link]   [comments]
中文概览
中文标题: 构建了一个AI照片工作室与社区画廊(Laravel + Fal.ai),也为我们的移动应用提供支持——寻求坦诚的设计与UX反馈!
开发者创建了OpenPix,一个免费的AI图像生成与社区画廊Web平台,同时作为React Native/Expo移动应用的后端API。技术栈:Laravel(Horizon、Redis队列)配合Blade与Alpine.js;AI模型使用Fal.ai(FLUX/Recraft流水线,异步webhook);存储用AWS S3保存原图、预览和带水印缩略图。开发者坦言后端出身,前端借助AI工具生成,功能可靠但视觉设计和UX尚不满意,觉得AI辅助的UI有时略显通用或杂乱,尤其工作室控件和画廊交互。寻求对视觉设计、UX流程、响应式布局的坦诚反馈,并给出链接。
- 情报分类:开源项目与落地
- 分类依据:AI照片工作室与社区画廊项目,寻求设计UX反馈。
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/6 17:09:52
- 暂无回复