Original Summary

I'm one of the developers of RevioMind, a flashcard website for students. I posted it on r/studytips and it didn't go well. People said the site looks vibecoded and that the post sounded like ChatGPT wrote it. Looking at that post again with all its bold bullet points, I can see what they meant. Since then we made studying free. Pro is still there for €2.99 a month, but it only adds extras like timed practice exams and exam dates. We also switched the scheduler from SM-2 to FSRS (the one newer Anki versions use), rewrote the text on the site and added a German version. This time I'm mostly here for honest feedback. If you open reviomind.com , does it still look thrown together with AI? If it does, what gives it away? The design, the wording, something in the app itself? At which point would you close the tab? And if you already use Anki or Quizlet, what would have to change before you'd even try something else? You can judge the homepage without signing up. The app itself needs an account, which is free. Harsh answers are fine. I'll read all of them.   submitted by   /u/Perfect-King-546 [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:商业与市场研究
  • 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/6 16:59:55