- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I built Sequo because I kept opening Claude Code with an idea in my head and no first step, then watching the whole thing drift by session four because nothing was written down anywhere the agent would actually read. So it writes it down. You type your idea in one line, it asks a few questions, and you get the steps in the order they have to happen, the docs in your repo, and one prompt per step. Two months since launch: 803 visits, 6 signups, zero payments, nobody has gone all the way through yet. Most of what I fixed in that time came from people here tearing the landing page apart, which was more useful than anything I came up with on my own. I gave myself until the 10th. One paying user or I stop and start something else. So today is the last shot, and it's also the only way I get an answer to the thing I still can't tell: is this a distribution problem or is the idea just bad? Two months of me posting into the void doesn't separate those two. A few hundred people landing on it in one day does. https://www.producthunt.com/products/sequo?utm_source=other&utm_medium=social Upvote if you want to help me find out. And if you open it, tell me where it loses you, that's been worth more than votes every single time.   submitted by   /u/SSShken [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/6 15:58:59
- 暂无回复