- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Hi r/SideProject ! I'm Alexander, and I've been building Chore Team for couples, roommates and families who want a shared view of what needs doing at home. You create a household, invite the people you live with via a link, and add rooms and recurring chores. No email/password accounts to set up. A few things I've built into it: Chores repeat from when they're actually finished. Effort points and a household scoreboard make contributions visible. Linked steps handle jobs like laundry: start a wash → hang it up → fold and put away. Each step can go to a different person, with optional reminders. Home Screen widgets let you check off chores, and offline completions sync later. It's a native iPhone app, available in English and German. Completely free, with no ads, subscriptions or in-app purchases. Website: https://chore.team To try the beta (iPhone with iOS 26 or later): Install Apple's free TestFlight app first: https://apps.apple.com/app/testflight/id899247664 On that iPhone, open https://testflight.apple.com/join/sEqP1rrz Tap Accept, then Install. Open Chore Team and create a household or join one through a household invitation. I'd love feedback, especially from people who try it with someone they live with: is setup clear, do the points feel motivating or like keeping score, and what would stop you using it after a week? Comments here or “Send Beta Feedback” in TestFlight are both welcome. Thanks for taking a look!   submitted by   /u/alexclausen [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:硬件与数码
- 分类依据:内容涉及硬件、数码产品或通信卡
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/6 15:28:11
- 暂无回复