- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I've been dealing with repressed anger for most of my adult life and couldn't find a tool that actually moved it rather than just helped me think about it more, so I built one given I'm a developer. Write Light is a structured 7-step writing process for working through a specific emotion or memory — the kind that keeps coming back even after you understand where it comes from. The steps go in a specific order for a reason: → Notice where you are emotionally before you start → Write what happened as pure facts — no feelings, no analysis → Find where this pattern began in your life → Find a memory that holds the opposite emotion → Understand what the pattern is teaching you → Accept what you've found → Forgive — only to the degree that's honestly available today Takes 45-60 minutes but each step saves so you can split it across a few days. The technical stuff: Web app, works on mobile and desktop Everything encrypted client-side — I genuinely cannot read your entries Free, no subscription, no credit card. Testers will not pay anything. What I'm looking for in testers: Someone with a specific recurring emotional pattern they genuinely want to work through. Things like: Anger that flares up in the same kinds of situations no matter how much you understand it Resentment toward a parent, ex-partner, or someone who hurt you that you can't seem to let go of Anxiety or low self-worth that traces back to childhood — bullying, unstable home life, emotional neglect, difficult relationships with parents Rage or hurt from a breakup or betrayal that still has charge months or years later Anger at yourself for patterns you keep repeating A specific memory that still feels raw even though you know exactly what happened and why The feeling of reacting from an old wound in current relationships or situations Not looking for general UI feedback. Looking for people who will use it for something real and tell me honestly what shifted — or didn't. Comment below if you're in and I'll DM you the link.   submitted by   /u/vlal97 [link]   [comments]
中文概览
中文标题: 我开发了一个7步日记应用,用于处理愤怒和难以消散的困难情绪(招募测试者 - 免费)
开发者因长期压抑愤怒而构建了一个7步写作应用 Write Light,帮助处理反复出现的情绪或记忆。用户按顺序记录当下情绪、事实、模式起源、相反情绪记忆、教训、接纳与宽恕,可跨天完成。网页版支持手机和桌面,端侧加密,免费无订阅,正招募测试者,要求有具体反复情绪模式并愿意真实使用后反馈。
- 情报分类:综合情报
- 分类依据:英语内容,个人开发的情绪写作应用招募测试者,非明确开源项目,归general。
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/6 15:11:02
- 暂无回复