- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Hey HN, I used to own a construction company, and I kept running into the same frustrating problem of renting tools. I could rent from HomeDepot, or SunbeltRentals but their rentals were expensive, and UI not very friendly to check tool availability. My alternative was facebook marketplace, which had great prices, however I had to wait for them to reply and confirm if it was available. This was specially frustrating when I was working late weekends, and realized I needed an excavator last minute. In that moment I wished I had something like Uber/Airbnb for tool rentals. That is when I decided to create YardSmart<p>It’s early, and I’d genuinely appreciate blunt feedback from anyone who has rented equipment, managed a crew, or built a marketplace.<p>Im currently focusing on the El Paso, Texas area as that is where I ran my construction company.
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Hacker News 新项目
- 发布时间:2026/10/6 14:56:10
- 暂无回复