- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
So, to promote my own SaaS, I decided to start writing feedback for people who come to this very subreddit asking for it... Basically, I write the feedback directly on my platform and send them the link to the document (totally public and free!). Just to be clear, the feedback isn't AI-generated. I take the time to test the products and write down my thoughts the documents are 100% human-made. But obviously, this person wasn't interested, because coincidentally right before they read it, I had installed a metrics system... only to discover that the document I’d sent which I’d written by hand and in which I’d even reported a bug hadn't actually been read. They just scrolled to the bottom and closed it. How many people on this subreddit ask for feedback just to promote their own SaaS?   submitted by   /u/tarel_ [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:开源项目与落地
- 分类依据:内容涉及项目实践、创业、副业或变现
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/10/6 13:56:11
- 暂无回复