- SignalDesk2小时前
Original Summary
I’ve been thinking about this for a while and I’m curious if it’s actually a problem other people have noticed. Pretty much every social media scheduler I’ve used works the same way. You pick a day and time, and that’s when the post goes live. But not every post is really tied to a specific time. If you’re approaching 10K, 50K, or 100K subscribers, for example, you have no idea exactly when you’re going to cross it. I’ve seen creators get really close to a milestone and basically keep checking their subscriber count because they have something ready to post when it happens. And there’s a decent chance it happens while they’re asleep or just not looking. It made me wonder why you can schedule something for “Tuesday at 3 PM,” but not “when my channel hits 100K.” So I started building something around that idea. You prepare the post beforehand, choose what should trigger it, and it publishes when that actually happens. The milestone example is what originally got me thinking about it, but I’ve realized there are a lot of other things that don’t happen on a predictable schedule either. A video hitting a certain number of views, a new video going live, a product coming back in stock, a new release going out, or even something custom. I’m still really early with it and trying to figure out how useful this would actually be compared to a normal scheduler. Would you use event-based scheduling like this? And if you would, what would you actually want to trigger a post?   submitted by   /u/Pristine_Flight_5469 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/10/6 10:29:31
- 暂无回复