- SignalDesk2小时前
Original Summary
I have been plagued with sitting and chatting with LLMs to build a simple SaaS or an ios app and have to spoon feed it and test for it and navigate it to fix issues. Then I realized isn't that what LLMs are supposed to do since they are getting intelligent. I work full time and many time I do not have my home laptop with me handy in my office, the only thing that i have is my phone and I have been thinking would be nice if I can ask LLM to fix/feature something from my phone directly. Here is the thing that i did: The following is built for me and planning to convert to SaaS: How it works Starting a project: post an idea in your Discord channel (or use /build ). A thread opens and the architect posts a plan; reply go , or say what to change. The build: devops, backend and frontend agents work in parallel on a shared repo. They set up GitHub, Supabase and Vercel themselves. QA and release: a QA agent tests the preview deployment with Playwright and files bugs back to the team. After the fixes, it re-tests, then the app goes to production. The report: you get a message in the thread with the live URL, repo link, cost and which blockers the team solved. Talking to it: reply in the thread any time, from your phone, to answer questions or ask for changes, including after launch. When an agent is stuck: Agents can also ask each other directly mid-task. It retries with a different approach. Two relevant teammates investigate and send a fix. A debugger agent takes over. The architect rewrites the task or splits it into smaller ones. Only then does it message you. Safety rails: each project has a spending cap, and destructive commands (deleting repos, databases or projects, buying domains) need your yes on Discord. What's been tested The full project lifecycle and every escalation step ran correctly, but with simulated agents. The approval gate and the Discord commands work. A real agent session through the Claude Agent SDK starts correctly. It has not yet run against real Discord, Vercel or Supabase accounts, so your first real build is the true test. Hosting: Vercel can't run the harness itself because it needs a process that stays up. Use an Oracle Cloud Always Free VM, or a VPS for about $5/month. Once these are set up all anyone has to do is to setup the keys (I will have this in 1 file that will be only accessible to any user). Now the above could get way. ore complicated (since there are so many businesses for hosting /databases/etc... there, if I support all of them way more but I am an engineer and am building a simple UI that will help everyone). let me know if anyone else faced similar issues and solutions they got?? It is truly independent , where we just need our phone and everything else will be done automagically. Building is easier and should be the easiest, so lets make it easy.   submitted by   /u/neutronKingdom [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:服务器与云资源
- 分类依据:内容涉及服务器、云资源或网络线路
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/10/6 09:59:28
- 暂无回复