- SignalDesk2小时前
Original Summary
Growth marketer, GTM strategist, fractional CMO, demand gen: I can't tell which label founders actually trust. Some context: I've spent 10+ years in performance marketing in APAC (financial services and e-commerce) and I'm moving into fractional work with SaaS and startups in North America. I don't have North American clients yet, so I'd like to understand how buyers think before I name anything. A few questions: - When you need help getting your first customers or a new channel, what do you type into Google or ask other founders? - Which of these labels feel like fluff to you? - Have you hired outside help for distribution? If so, what did it cost and was it worth it? Would you trust someone with a strong record in another region, or do you need North American experience first? Rough stage (pre-revenue, under $10K MRR, etc.) helps with context. Honest answers welcome, including "none of these." I'll share a summary of what I learn.   submitted by   /u/General-Vehicle-6569 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/10/6 09:54:21
- 暂无回复