Original Summary

Everyone knows the PayPal Mafia. Palantir's alumni network might be bigger, so I built a map of it: https://palantirmafia.net A few things that stood out: About half are founders. Anduril, Hex, Handshake, Addepar, Cape and Valinor all trace back to Palantir. The other half went to companies like OpenAI, Sierra, Cognition, Vanta and Saronic, usually to run government sales, forward deployed engineering or security. The FDE model is spreading with them. AI is the biggest group (38 companies), then defense and government (17). How it got built: I'm not a front-end developer, and the whole thing came together in about a day with Claude Code. It wrote the interactive map and did the research, pulling from press coverage, company pages and LinkedIn work histories through Crustdata. It also cross-checked dates and flagged conflicts for me to decide, and set up the hosting on Cloudflare. My job was mostly feeding it names and saying yes or no. When someone posts a correction, I hand it to Claude and the site updates within minutes. Click a company to see who's there, what they did at Palantir and when, and the source for each fact. There's also a plain list at palantirmafia.net/alumni/. Not affiliated with Palantir. If you're ex-Palantir and missing, or something's wrong, there's a "Suggest an update" link at the bottom of the page. *Inspired by a LinkedIn post I saw of the Flywheel Palantir Mafia wheel   submitted by   /u/Haunting_Aioli_8247 [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:工作与职业机会
  • 分类依据:内容涉及招聘、求职或职业发展
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/6 10:14:10