- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
A few friends and I live in different areas, and whenever we want to get together we end up having the same conversation: “Where should we meet?” Finding the actual halfway point is one thing, but then you still need to find somewhere useful near it — a restaurant, coffee shop, park, etc. So I built MidLink . You enter your starting location and invite the other person or people with a link. They enter their locations, you choose what you're looking for, and MidLink finds meetup options around the midpoint. It works with 2–4 people, and there's no signup or download required. Try it here: midlink.ca If you try it, I'd especially like to know whether the invitation process makes sense and whether you can get from entering your locations to choosing a meeting place without getting confused. This is still a side project, so genuine feedback — good or bad — would really help.   submitted by   /u/Ok_Break8862 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/6 09:17:36
- 暂无回复