- SignalDesk59分钟前
Original Summary
I've been having a hard time finding a solution. Is there really no commercialized model that I can feed in a reference sound and text instruction and get another sound out?<p>Right now having a multimodal inputs to image or text output is a commodotized, solved problem. IE you can put a prompt for some image and use a reference image to guide the model on what you want. After all, a picture is worth a thousand words right?<p>Ive also used a text and audio input in order to get a text description or classification out.<p>I cannot for the life of me find a solution for Audio + text -> Audio<p>My usecase is that I'm trying to generate new sound effects based on a source that doesn't have that many clean examples and thought this would be just another solved workflow but I'm not finding much. Tried elevenlabs SFX but it's only text->audio and without the reference, it's hard to guide with just text and recreate a sound with any accuracy. I tried the Stable Audio 3 model which is supposed to do what I want but the results were terrible. This modality seems to be stuck where image generation was in 2016. Is there something else or is this just not a common need?
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Hacker News 新项目
- 发布时间:2026/10/6 07:24:44
- 暂无回复