- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I wanted digital dice that feel like real ones, so I made Dice Drop. The dice tumble across the tray with real physics, and the result is read from whichever face lands on top (except the near-spherical d100 and d120, which use a fair random draw). Nothing is decided first and animated afterwards. What it does: • Every die from d1 to d120, including odd ones like d3, d7 and d30 • Dice with your own words on the faces • Up to 20 dice at once, advantage and disadvantage, and modifiers • Free in the browser, with nothing to install and no sign-up: https://dicedrop.co.uk/roll • Also on iPhone and Android Built solo with Expo/React Native, Three.js and cannon-es physics. Rolling is free; optional extras (dice finishes, sounds) are a very low cost one-off purchase . I'd love feedback, especially on what feels off or what's missing.   submitted by   /u/AdShot8457 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:硬件与数码
- 分类依据:内容涉及硬件、数码产品或通信卡
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/6 05:52:29
- 暂无回复