- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Every few months I'd rebuild my portfolio from zero as a dev. New stack, new design, a lot of time spent, and in the end basically nobody looked at it, not even recruiters. I like the bento style, so I made vissu: a small page where you put your projects and links in a bento-like grid and share one URL. I know this space already has alternatives, some of them backed by big companies, so I'm not pretending this is something new. It's my first public project and mostly a way for me to learn how to run something with real users in production. It's still an MVP and a bit rough in places. If you try it, I'd really like to hear what feels off or missing. Honest feedback is more useful to me than anything else right now. Site: vissu.co Example page: vissu.co/0xvarg   submitted by   /u/anddsdev [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/6 05:23:44
- 暂无回复