Original Summary

Today marks 15 years since Steve Jobs died. I remember watching his narrated version of &quot;Here’s to the crazy ones&quot; that day and crying. It felt like he was reading his own obituary. The ad suddenly seemed to have been about him all along.<p>When I first saw the original as a teenager, I decided to buy a Mac. It took me four years of saving. I still think it’s the best ad ever made: it never mentions a product, but it sold me on the whole company.<p>To mark the anniversary, I recreated it as an animated monochrome experience that runs in the browser, with Jobs&#x27; original narration.<p>I used Claude Opus 5.5 (ultracode) for the code, animation, and sound design, GPT-Image-2.5 for the illustrations, and ElevenLabs for the music. The voice is Jobs’s actual recording, isolated from the original soundtrack.

中文概览

中文标题: Show HN:我把《Crazy Ones》广告重制成致敬乔布斯的动画网页

作者在乔布斯逝世15周年时,把《Here's to the crazy ones》重制成可在浏览器运行的动画黑白版本,使用乔布斯原声旁白。据其说明,代码、动画与音效用 Claude Opus 5.5,插画用 GPT-Image-2.5,音乐用 ElevenLabs,人声取自原广告音轨。


  • 情报分类:开源项目与落地
  • 分类依据:个人创作并发布的浏览器动画网页作品展示
  • 信息来源:Hacker News 新项目
  • 发布时间:2026/10/6 05:24:59