Original Summary

Hi everyone, The average billionaire makes about $1,902 every single minute. I wanted to see if I could make that in 60 seconds. If I pulled it off, I'd technically be on pace to make a billion dollars in a year (if I somehow kept it up for the other 525,599 minutes). Quick background, I've spent the last 6 years building a hardware product for my mom, who's had arthritis for the last decade. We're not selling yet, so I couldn't just use the business to make the money. I had to figure it out from scratch. I set 3 rules for myself: All of the money had to be made in 60 seconds. If I made a billion dollars in 61 seconds, it doesn't count. I had to learn something from every attempt and post the lesson in a side hustle thread. No spending any money. Every attempt had to start from $0. Here's every attempt, what I made, and what I learned along the way. Attempt 1: Dog Walking A 60 minute dog walk goes for about $40, which means I would need to walk 25,000,000 dogs to make a billion dollars. That's about 2,850 years of straight walking. I told myself I just needed to get one dog and use that to hire someone else. I knocked on doors, got one dog, and on the walk the dog pooped and I didn't have a bag. My house was a quarter mile away so I ran home and ran back. Earned: $0 Attempt 2: Yard Sale One man's trash is another man's tax-free empire, right? I put out everything I had in my garage. I priced a broken lamp at $300 and called it "Light Depression." I sat there for 4 hours. Only 4 people came the entire day, and 2 of them were neighbors who were just walking their dog by. I sold one Shrek 2 DVD. I also completely forgot to do any marketing. Earned: $20 Attempt 3: Power Washing I couldn't spend money on a power washer, so I went on Facebook Marketplace and asked a ton of people if I could have theirs for free. You can imagine how that went. Earned: $0 The Turn I was exhausted and felt like I had tried everything. Then I realized I'd been trying to start brand new businesses from $0 when I already had one I'd been building for 6 years. I found the Shore Hatchery pitch competition. It was a 60 second pitch, 150 companies applied, and $100,000 was up for grabs with $35,000 for first place. Even 5th place was $2,000, which beat my goal of $1,902. It was the last day to apply. I submitted the application with minutes to spare, fell asleep, and woke up to an email that we were one of 15 finalists. We pitched in 2 days. The 48 Hour Prep I broke the 60 seconds into 5 sections: Problem and why I started it Solution Traction Business model and go to market Team and use of funds The Pitch I memorized each section and I was the 15th team out of 15 to present. There were around 100 people in the room and cameras in my face, and I honestly feel like I blacked out the second I walked in. When they announced the winners they went 5th, 4th, 3rd, 2nd, and every time it wasn't us I was sure it was ov

中文概览

中文标题: 我尝试在60秒内赚到亿万富翁的薪资,从0美元开始,以下是全部经过(请勿推广)

作者原想复制亿万富翁每分钟约1902美元收入,在60秒内从0赚到该金额,设定零成本等规则。尝试遛狗因无袋失败、庭院售卖只赚20美元、求免费高压清洗机未果。随后转向已开发6年的硬件项目,参加Shore Hatchery 60秒路演赛,150家申请,总奖10万美元,首奖3.5万,第五名2000美元已超目标。最后一天提交并成为15个决赛者之一,48小时准备,第15个上台路演,但摘要未说明最终获奖结果。


  • 情报分类:综合情报
  • 分类依据:个人赚钱挑战与创业路演经历,难以归入其他具体类别,故归综合情报。
  • 信息来源:Reddit · Entrepreneur
  • 发布时间:2026/10/6 04:37:22