Original Summary

I'm a Pokémon card collector and I got tired of checking prices by hand. A graded PSA 10 can sell for many times what the same card costs raw, but spotting those gaps on eBay takes forever. So I built CardHunt (free, no account needed): it scans eBay listings, matches them to the full Pokémon card catalog, and shows the raw price next to what a PSA 10 of that exact card sells for, ranked by the gap. How it works, briefly: - Next.js frontend, FastAPI backend, Postgres - Card and price data from a card-data API (raw and graded prices per finish, PSA population) - eBay Browse API to find live listings - An AI step grades listing photos (centering, corners, edges, surface) so I only surface cards that look like they could reach a 10 Where I'm at: it works, it's live, and I'm still early. Honest weak spots: - Prices sometimes differ 15 to 20% from PriceCharting (different sales data), and I'm adding more checks so a card gets dropped when the data looks off. - The gap is raw vs PSA 10 only. It doesn't include grading fees or how often a card actually gets a 10 (I show gem rate separately). What I'd love feedback on: Is the first screen clear? Do you get what it does in 10 seconds? Would you trust the numbers, and what would make you trust them more? What's missing before you'd use it regularly? Link: www.cardhunt.io Happy to answer anything about the build too.   submitted by   /u/PartyApplication492 [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:技术学习与提效
  • 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/6 04:59:16