- SignalDesk2小时前
Original Summary
I recently launched a small project called X Account Risk Monitor . It started with a question: if X flags an account for suspicious activity, what can an ordinary user see about their own actions? The extension keeps a local log of actions it can observe on X pages you open, including posts, replies, follows, unfollows, likes, and reposts. It shows the evidence behind reminders for repeated text and offers experimental self-checks for similar posts, link-only posts, and follow/unfollow patterns. It can only observe activity visible in this Chrome profile. It cannot see X’s internal signals, explain why an account was suspended, or predict whether an account will be restricted. Its reminders are prompts to review your own activity, not X’s official thresholds. I built it so I could look back at my own activity instead of relying on memory when something goes wrong. Records stay in this Chrome profile, and you can export a PDF report or JSON backup. I’m a developer with some experience, though I’m still early in my career, and this is an early version of the product. X’s website changes, so the extension may miss some actions; the interface and reminder wording also have room to improve. If you try it, I’d appreciate specific feedback about anything that feels confusing, inaccurate, or difficult to use. I’ll use that feedback to keep improving it.   submitted by   /u/Full_Sheepherder_564 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:工作与职业机会
- 分类依据:内容涉及招聘、求职或职业发展
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/6 04:54:41
- 暂无回复