Original Summary

I'm starting a small research project around robots collecting grocery orders from supermarket pickup points and bringing them to nearby customers in France. No robot or prototype has been built. My first step would be to pick one store-to-customer route and compare the whole service with a courier or an existing grocery delivery service. Who loads the bags, how does the customer receive them, and what happens when someone is absent or the robot gets stuck? I want to include supervision and maintenance in the comparison too. I'm looking for one or two people who know robotics, grocery operations or last-mile delivery and would enjoy working through that first case together. I can contribute research, comparisons and documenting the assumptions. A useful first output would be a simple cost breakdown and a list of things to check with store staff and customers. This is an early, part-time exploration alongside my job, with a limited budget. There is no paid role, funding or equity offer. I prefer written exchanges in French if possible. If you have worked on a similar service, which constraint would you investigate first, and what could we check without buying or building a robot?   submitted by   /u/Specialist_Data7453 [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:工作与职业机会
  • 分类依据:内容涉及招聘、求职或职业发展
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/6 04:47:41