- SignalDesk3小时前
Original Summary
I run MoveGraph, and I've been building Creator so streamers can ask ChatGPT or Claude for graphics that match their channel, logo, or website. Here's a 50-second demo of a real ChatGPT run: https://youtu.be/EJkUpSMAPC0 It made animated scenes, overlays, an alert, and a stinger, then loaded the media into OBS to check the composition. The pack includes editable source files and an OBS collection. The setup is an authoring skill plus low-level rendering tools exposed through MCP. The agent can write and revise the design, inspect renders, and use local tools when they're available. We host the rendering tools for people who don't want to install them. Creator is $49/year: https://movegraph.com/creator I'm also giving streamers and creator-tool tutorial makers with an audience a free year to try it and post an honest review. Positive or negative, I want to hear it. DM me with your channel if you're interested. What would you want this to build for your stream? I'd especially like feedback on the output and the setup process.   submitted by   /u/earonesty [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:技术学习与提效
- 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/6 04:39:52
- 暂无回复