Original Summary

Celeste... Hollow Knight... Balatro... Minecraft... Buckshot Roulette... and a few more, all of which are fully featured games. Like Celeste for example, it includes chapters 1-8 and every C and B side. Every game, it plays, it feels, it looks like the official game. But it's on a calculator. This isn't some super powerful calculator either... it's pretty much normal for a graphing calculator (which is a potato compared to what this game was designed for). This took a lot of work, but I did have a lot of fun making it (and playing it). This is the open source code if anyone wants to try. I did make this, and it is opensource and free. I know not a lot of people have a NumWorks calculator, but I'd still appreciate a ⭐ if you found this interesting :) My mono-repo containing all the games: https://github.com/Mason363/NumPlay   submitted by   /u/Qwertandyuiop [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:技术学习与提效
  • 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/6 04:38:34