Original Summary

Hey, I’m Chirag. I shipped Finora, a SwiftUI finance calculator for iPhone and iPad. I was tired of EMI websites that show the result and then cover it with popups. I wanted one app where I could check a loan payment, a SIP, an FD, GST, or a currency rate without creating an account. What’s in it: EMI, prepayment, refinance, eligibility, rent vs buy SIP, step-up SIP, SWP, lumpsum, CAGR FD, RD, PPF, and a few region-specific tools GST, VAT, income tax, bill split 17 languages and multiple currencies Calculations stay on the device. The free version already includes the tools. Premium removes ads: $6.99 a month or $24.99 a year. Stack is SwiftUI, StoreKit 2, and AdMob. Version 1.0 went up on September 10. I’m on 1.3 now, and the store page still has no ratings. I also tried a small Google Ads test, about $8, and the cost per install was far above what a calculator earns from ads, so I paused it. If you have a minute, I want feedback on two things: Is $24.99 a year fair for a calculator, or should Premium only mean “remove ads”? Does the App Store page explain the app on the first screen, or does it read like a tool list? apps.apple.com/us/app/finora-emi-loan-calculator/id6809217795?… Happy to answer how any of the calculators work.   submitted by   /u/CRGohilApps [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:硬件与数码
  • 分类依据:内容涉及硬件、数码产品或通信卡
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/6 04:37:48