- SignalDesk3小时前
Original Summary
Hey everyone, a couple of months ago I posted about my side project, Ritlum, a physical digital habit tracker with a companion app, and a lot of people were interested in learning more. Since then, I've launched the app on the App Store and, to my surprise, gotten a few users (without doing any marketing, haha). Some of them were kind enough to give me feedback. On the hardware side, I've been preparing to launch the first batch of physical Ritlum trackers, which I've scaled down to a mini version. This included refining the initial design to look nicer (how the LEDs look and making the body more seamless) and making it easier for me to assemble for the initial test batch. One piece of feedback I got on my earlier posts was that it wasn't very clear what the product was. So I've put together a launch video to walk through the main features, along with a companion landing page. I'd love a sense check on what everyone thinks of the idea/concept. I've spent a lot of time on this project, and a major part of it has been shaped by the feedback I've received. So please feel free to roast it or throw any ideas my way on why you think it's a good or bad idea. Feel free to ask any questions you might have. I will be more than happy to answer!   submitted by   /u/AlphaRetard [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/6 04:33:50
- 暂无回复