Original Summary

Hey guys 👋 I recently launched a small iOS side project called SipLog . The idea is pretty simple: instead of telling you that you have to quit drinking or pushing a specific program, SipLog just helps you understand your own drinking habits. You log what you drink and over time you get a visual picture of your habits through a calendar. Some of the things I built into it: • Track drinks and servings • Mark days as alcohol-free • Month and year calendar views • Spending tracking • Insights into your drinking patterns • Favorite drinks for quick logging • Home Screen widgets • Monthly/yearly recap images • Estimated savings when you drink less One thing that was important to me was keeping it private and lightweight. There's no mandatory account , and your diary stays on your device. The core tracking features are free. I also decided against another recurring subscription — there's an optional one-time Pro purchase for the additional insights, themes, widgets and recap features. It's still very new, so I'm particularly interested in feedback from people here rather than just downloads. What would you add or change? And does the calendar-based approach make sense to you for something like this? App Store: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/alcohol-free-tracker-siplog/id6811047890   submitted by   /u/dejan000 [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:商业与市场研究
  • 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/6 04:33:18