- SignalDesk3小时前
Original Summary
Halo is privacy focused personal assistant for iOS that uses a custom built agent harness with support to use you existing LLM subscriptions, Wiki based memory system backed by on-device RAG, a full-fledged local browser agent, chat with generative UI and more.<p>TLDR: It's a better version of Hermes/OpenClaw for iOS, without needing a server! The better part is its proactive feature set and UX.<p>---<p>I started building Halo last year with 3 goals in mind: - Surface what’s important before I have to ask - Understand my life through the apps I already use - Keep my personal data on my device<p>Privacy is at the core of Halo and that's what sets it apart from other AI assistants. While other popular assistants on iOS save your private data such as emails, messages, etc on their servers, Halo stores all of it on your device.<p>I launched it today and have a 50% discount for the first week for early adopters. There is no subscription, just a single lifetime plan with a no-charge-at-end free trial. US price is $49 with PPP of up to 80% off for other countries like India.<p>More details here:<p>Official website: <a href="https://meethalo.app" rel="nofollow">https://meethalo.app</a><p>Read more about the memory system: <a href="https://meethalo.app/blog/how-halo-remembers/" rel="nofollow">https://meethalo.app/blog/how-halo-remembers/</a><p>X posts about building it publicly: <a href="https://x.com/search?q=from%3Atanmays%20halo" rel="nofollow">https://x.com/search?q=from%3Atanmays%20halo</a><p>---<p>Please try it out, I promise it's not like any other AI assistant you tried and truly one of a kind iOS app. I spent more than a year building it. Would love to answer any questions you might have.
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Hacker News 新项目
- 发布时间:2026/10/6 04:11:08
- 暂无回复